TERMS AND CONDITIONS: COLLABORATE WITH COLAB 2012 CALENDAR COMPETITION
1. The Promoter is COLAB EYWEAR PTY LTD, ABN 115 998 493, of 5, 15-17 Gibbes St, Chatswood, NSW, 2067.
2. The Entrant is deemed to be a person who has accepted these terms and conditions of entry.
3. Entry is open to THE UNIVERSE. Employees of the Promoter, and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
4. The promotional period commences May 21, 2011 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on June 30, 2011. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
5. Participants may enter the promotion as follows. Fill in the entry form in full, take an original high resolution (300dpi 2000×2000 pixels minimum) photograph featuring a pair of Colab Eyewear sunglasses and submit to the Colab Facbeook Page (http://www.facebook.com/colabeyewear) or email it to [email protected]. Entrants may submit a low-medium res (72dpi) photograph for consideration.
6. Entrants requiring a supply of Colab Eyewear sunglasses must provide the Promoter with a valid credit card and authorise the Promoter to charge non-refundable shipping cost ($7.50 australia and $10 worldwide) plus a 10% deposit (of retail value of the sunglasses chosen). The deposit is refundable on return of the Colab sunglasses to the Promoter by July 15 2011 in original and saleable condition. If not returned by the due date or deemed to be not in original and saleable condition by the Promoter, the Entrants credit card will be charged the full retail cost of the sunglasses.
7. Entries will be individually judged, based on photographic merit and originality. The promotion will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The winners will be notified by email using contact details provided in their entry. The judging of entries will take place at the Promoter’s premises and will begin on July 1, 2011.
8. The best 12 entries as determined by the judges will be deemed winners and announced on the Colab webpage on July 31 2011. The winners will be notified by email and required to deliver the high resolution (300dpi and no less than 2000x2000pixel) image to Colab via email, ftp or mail within 5 days. If these conditions are met the photograph will be included in the COLAB 2012 CALENDAR.
9. One entrant will also win the opportunity to shoot the COLAB 2011/12 LOOKBOOK. The entrant will be notified that they have been chosen to shoot the COLAB 2011/12 LOOKBOOK by email at the same time as they are notified of their inclusion in the COLAB 2012 CALENDAR. The entrant must notify the Promoter of their availability to shoot the COLAB 2011/12 LOOKBOOK in July of 2011 in Sydney, Australia. At this time the promoter will engage in a separarte agreement with the winner and retains the right to withdraw this prize at any time. If the winner is not available for these dates they forgo the opportunity to shoot the COLAB 2011/12 LOOKBOOK and allow the promoter to select another photographer. The selected entrants availability will not impact on their selection for inclusion in the COLAB 2012 CALENDAR.
10. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. If a high resolution (300dpi minimum) cannot be provided the Promoter has the right to reverse the judging decision and chose another winner. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of a prize and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
12. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. By entering this promotion, each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant which does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including (but not limited to) for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.