Photo by CoLab
Make Asado Chimichurri Fries + Scotch Fillet w/ Gorgonzola Sauce
Published on July 24th, 2022
Discovered chimichurri before? If you haven't, it's definitely an ingredient you should add to your pantry staples.
Introduce it to the table with these chimichurri fries & scotch fillet with gorgonzola sauce.
- 4 Organic Ease Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Asado Dry Chimichurri Rub
- Peter Bouchier Scotch Fillet (thinly sliced)
- K+ G gorgonzola cheese
- Entrecote Steak Seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (add more to taste)
METHOD (FOR CHIMICHURRI FRIES)
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Scrub the potatoes until clean and chop into fries.
- Rinse the fries to remove excess starch and pat dry with a clean tea towel.
- Place the fries in a large mixing bowl with the Chimichurri, EVOO and salt. Toss to coat well.
- Bake for 45 mins to 1 hour, or until golden brown.
METHOD (FOR STEAK)
- Coat the steak in EVOO and rub a generous amount of Entrecote Steak Seasoning
- Heat a pan with EVOO on a medium-high heat. Cook the steak for 3 mins on each side (or however long you prefer).
- Let the steak rest for 10mins, then cut into tin slices.
METHOD (FOR GORGONZOLA CHEESE)
- Add the butter and milk to a pan over a medium-high heat.
- When the butter has melted, crumble in the gorgonzola cheese and stir constantly. Cook for 5 mins or until the cheese has melted and the sauce has started to thicken.
Shop the recipe here.