Photo by Melbourne Cocktail Festival
Make Cocktail: La Rochelle by Bar Clara
By Co-lab Pantry x MCF
In partnership with Melbourne Cocktail Festival, we present La Rochelle by Bar Clara:
Makes 1 Cocktail
+ WHAT YOU NEED
- 20ml Saint Felix Wild Forest Gin
- 20ml Lemon juice
- 10ml G.E. Massenez elderflower liqueur
- 10ml Saint Felix Bitter Citrus Aperitivo
- Sparkling wine to top up
- Orange peel, to serve
- Measure all ingredients directly into the flute, except for the Bitter Aperitivo and sparkling wine.
- Top up with sparkling wine, then add Bitter Aperitivo for a beautiful blush.
- To serve Peel off a straight piece of orange peel. Make a small slit in the middle, twist, and rest on rim of glass.
Discover Bar Clara at 87 Little Bourke St, Melbourne.
Melbourne Cocktail Festival is a celebration of Melbourne city’s brilliant cocktail scene, its world-class bars and the talented bartenders behind them. Each year at MCF, the bespoke drinks designed for the festival are created with seasonality, creativity and taste at the forefront. Every year, the recipes for these drinks are shared with us so that wherever you are – at home, at work or on the road – you can drink extraordinary cocktails from Melbourne’s best bars.