Photo by CoLab
Make Crispy Chilli Gnocchi with Chotto Motto
Published on July 24th, 2022
Obsessed with Chotto Motto's crispy chilli oil too? Level it up by adding it to your gnocchi. Yes, gnocchi.
Get the recipe below that's sure to kick off your next dinner party - at least we think so, you be the judge of it.
- 1 pack Farro Spelt Gnocchi
- 1/2 Organic Ease japnut pumpkin
- 1 handful chopped Organic Ease Parsley
- Crispy Chilli Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt + Pepper
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Remove the skin and seed of the pumpkin, and chop into thin, rectangles
- Lay pumpkin out on a lined tray, drizzle with EVOO and salt + pepper.
- Bake for 30-40mins, or until cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Boil a pot of salted water. Add the gnocchi.
- In the meantime, heat a pan on a medium-high heat with 1 tbsp of just the oil from Chotto Motto Crispy Chilli oil.
- Once the gnocchi have started rising to the service, strain and add to the pan. Keep tossing to coat the gnocchi.
- Once the gnocchi start to crisp up, add the chopped parsley and 1 tbsp of the crispy bits from the chilli oil. Toss and turn the heat off.
- Serve with extra parsley and chilli oil.
Shop this recipe here.